Green E Technologies provides fully-integrated solutions for the successful implementation of solar PV projects. At the heart of this solution is the deep industry knowledge and track record of a global solar EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction). Green E Technologies is able to perform a Full Service EPC at every step of the value chain including:
We design solar plants with optimum PV output committed to achieve the most affordable levelized cost of electricity in any region of the globe.
Procurement & Purchasing:
We are able to negotiate and supply bankable technology of key providers and services suitable to the project at the best terms possible.
In one of the most advanced production lines in China and Turkey which is completely automated and robotized, we produce our awarded PV modules and patented R&D solutions.
From A to Z, we plan the whole process taking care of every detail to guarantee the utmost project completion.
We manage referenced contractors to build the project, assuring the highest level of quality within the time and cost deadlines, in total compliance with local regulations.
- Green E Technologies carries out several commissioning tests to make sure that each power plant operates as designed and performs as expected.
- With technical Expertise and state of the art manufacturing facilities, In case of bulk requirement, Green E Technologies can provide customized products as per specific requirements.
Solar EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) projects refer to the complete process of designing, procuring materials, and constructing solar power plants or installations. EPC contractors are responsible for the entire project, from initial design and engineering to procurement of equipment and materials, construction, and commissioning.
Solar EPC projects typically involve the following steps:
- Feasibility study: Assessing the site’s solar potential, conducting a cost-benefit analysis, and determining the project’s viability.
- Design and engineering: Developing a detailed engineering design, including solar panel layout, electrical design, and structural considerations.
- Procurement: Sourcing and procuring solar panels, inverters, mounting structures, cables, and other necessary equipment and materials.
- Construction: Building the solar power plant, including site preparation, installation of solar panels, mounting structures, inverters, electrical wiring, and other components.
- Testing and commissioning: Conducting tests to ensure the proper functioning of the solar power plant and obtaining necessary certifications and approvals.
- Operation and maintenance: Providing ongoing maintenance and monitoring services to ensure the optimal performance of the solar power plant.
Solar EPC projects can vary in size and complexity, ranging from small rooftop installations to large-scale utility-grade solar power plants. The EPC contractor is responsible for managing the entire project, coordinating with various stakeholders, and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
Solar EPC projects play a crucial role in the deployment of solar energy, helping to reduce carbon emissions, promote renewable energy sources, and contribute to sustainable development.